Friday, September 2, 2011

Day 13 and woke up too early for Day 14

Early Good Morning to Everyone,

Another tough day - although I did remember to make my juice for the day, I must forgot to do something with or refrain from adding something that just didn't work. Today's beverage was oddly thicker than normal and very difficult for me to drink without slowing down to a halt. To add to that - today I had to smell the scent of savory potato chips and chips/salsa - everything smelled awesome - my stomach wanted but I of course stood my ground.

My recipe today that I won't be repeating: 2 bunches of Swiss Chard, 2 red delicious apples, 1 kiwi, 2 plums (ripe), 1 cucumber, ginger, 1 bunch of parsley -- oof never again.

My dinner was awesome though - 3 carrots, 2 golden delicious applies, 2 kiwis, half of lime, 2 thumbs of ginger, handful of fresh mint -- my be my new favorite drink - must find some green to go into this that want me want to gag.

My energy was up today -- I have also noticed that people can see a difference with me when I'm drinking or not drinking my juice -- how? Well, when I do drink and stay on track - my skin looks healthier as well as my face -- they say I look well rested and full of energy and life. When I get off track - I look tired, sickly and the  "walking dead".

Folks that's a message in itself -- who wants to look like a bad B movie and be a walking dead -- stay on track (not including Casey who is forced not to a a have a juicer) (it will come soon hopefully Casey) if you are lost from this last note -- go visit Casey's blog at amanwithamission.blogspot.com

Sleep: My sleep has been a complete 180 during my process - but sometimes like tonight I wake up around 3-5am and either can't get back to sleep or toss and turn and then oversleep for work -- can't continue to do this. I"m good at my job. I'm high performer. I'm not too concerned about me -- but I have responsibility to our other reps to guide, mentor and to be a supportive team player -- that means letting down my managers - I can't do that - I want to see everyone to succeed - especially my managers - they are the best of the best. I love my company - first real home I've found in my sales career. The folks at work are a mix of support -- sometimes very complementary, hilariously joking and then are the negatives -- but I have to say the positive definitely out ways any negatives --

On that note -- no matter who they are -- people cheer me on everyday on the weight loss -- "your clothes look too big on you or your face has thinned out -- love the support!!!!"

It's Day 14 at 327am and watching Man vs. Food -- why? I love food and can watch about all the foods that made me the why I am -- what not to eat and what I can enjoy when my major crusade is completed. The key note here is in strides -- not to go back to overloading, overstuffing or overkill -- don't have to crank out the food for four if its just you. Be healthy when eating.

I"m excited and anxious for Saturday - weigh in number 3 and day 15 - a quarter of the way through our 60 day reboot. How come the first 10 days went rather quickly and the next 20 is slower than a turtle in a 50 meter dash. Time stands still sometimes - like the sun before it sleeps for the moon to take its late night run around the sky -- why????? It's September 2nd and have 16 days to go for Day 30 and 46 days to go to finish my all juice all day all loss all omg am I done yet challenge.

I keep my focus on my goal to drop done to 215lbs (not a typo) and 36" waist - bringing sexy back. I make my turn on the catwalk -- Oh my -- hey Casey I"m still watching Man Vs Food - Adam just started eating BBQ in KC's BBQ - hehehee -- I didn't know you owned that place -- you suck! hmm brisket yummy.

<smack> Okay I"m back need to lose the pounds not mentally double it - gosh it looks good. I made a deal with one of my co-workers Carol - love this girl. She's a firecracker on the sales floor and on top of it she's got real style. And my mom would be proud, she's an expert shopper. If your don't know it there are experts out there - of course the world has our expert scientist who discover new planets and stars, expert politicians who find new ways to spend our money, put us further into debt and screw us royally with a smile and hand shake and the we got expert shoppers - men hide your wallets, checkbooks and credit cards. Carol has agreed to spend my money to find me a new look and clothes when my 60 day journey is completed in November -- it will be a birthday present to myself.  New self, new clothes, new style, new feel -- wife here I come.

Okay so my blog has taken a turn - but hey its my blog love it or hate it!!! Our thoughts are our own -- take notice cleaner thoughts with cleaner food -- dirtier thoughts with bad food -- go out for some grease and see where you mind goes --

Catch you guys on Day 15 - for our weigh -- Stay tuned and get a laugh or cry!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Brian, did you guys consult your doctors before starting the juicing? I was just wondering. Congrats on staying focused!!

    ReplyDelete