Monday, September 5, 2011

Early Day 18 - only so many days to go

To juice or not to juice? This should not be the question. Around the calendar bend - passed the halfway point of month one and getting excited to hit my next lowest weight - my goal this week to hit 285lbs. Can it happen, only in God's good grace. Another trying week and need a boost - hint don't eat or attempt to juice honeydew = doesn't do the body good.

Best to be sound and water down -- keep on your juice. Can I eat my way to salvation -- can I make or break? Time stands still during my reboot - why?

Folks stay strong, be disciplined and focused. Need to stay hydrated and stay on my juice. The more juice and water the more I will lose.

Morning is on the way and so is work -- Tuesday -- and on to Saturday for our 4th weigh in.

No comments:

Post a Comment