Sunday, September 4, 2011

End of Day 16

Gosh what a day. I can officially say I have exercised. Yesterday was pretty good when Casey highly recommended we get out of the house got to his Mom's house on Lake Lanier -- you would think that would of been choice one for the day -- it was beautiful yesterday -the sky, the temperature - and as I have blogged earlier I have been a total slacker in the exercise department. After a little pushing and getting my brain restarted -- we headed out and jumped into the cool refreshing lake -- I can't imagine not swimming in Lanier every week -- I swam for an hour -- but the real exercise happened when we had to trek back up the hill to his house -- come on folks - when you build a path to the lake 80 degree angles are really not necessary -- this was my ultimate stepping machine - truly got a work out -- and you know what else -- I loved it.

If you have been a former athlete or used to exercising in your life and turned slacker - do what I did yesterday and you will crave to exercise again -- I loved it and now want more -- I"m going to be an exercise junkie - and it ramps up your weight loss 5 times over -- I just found how I"m going to move into overload and make this weight loss extreme.

That's right boys and girls -- I am going to choose to loose -- I have the technology - God gave me legs and the self-motivation and self-discipline to get off my but and move -- I felt great after yesterday --and I desire for that feeling again.;

Starting on Day 17 going back to the gym -- setting up an official workout schedule -- which I am going to start posting with my successes.

Our weekly video is going to be expanded on tomorrow -- to celebrate Labor Day Weekend -- Casey and I really wish we got video while we were swimming - -almost had a "Phil" moment - if you don't know what I"m talking about -- then you have not done step one -- watch a must "Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead"

I going to go now I'm eating my newest drink sensation:
Sour Extreme:
1 Cucumber
2 Granny Apples
5 celery stalks
1/2 lemon
ginger
bunch of spinach
1 guava

Its pretty good -- I'm liking the guava juice - thanks to Super H-Mart I get to experiment with different exotic fruits and vegetables. I highly recommend using them or Whole Foods - people say expensive - I say high quality -- remember what would you rather absorb gold or mud!

No comments:

Post a Comment