Thursday, November 3, 2011

End of Day 3 Reboot Part II: Wraith of Juice

So today I was good day. I drank my juice and water, felt totally refreshed and unofficially lost a couple more pounds. I know I shouldn't weigh in at night -- I weighed in a few minutes ago - 288lbs - yeah baby down 12 lbs since restarting on 11/1 - with 7 official days to go to by 40th and I'm feeling like 280 is too small of a goal.

What if I drop more than another 8lbs? Can it be? oooh -- I'm getting excited. If I continue to lose 3-4 lbs per day I could be down to 270 or less. I could be 220 by New Years.

Today's menu:
Kale
1 cucumber
2 granny apples
1/2 lemon
thumb of ginger

I saw Jacob today -- he's still having some discomfort -- I'm excited for him -- once he gets passed the first 5 days - he's going feel awesome.

I hope everyone chimes tomorrow to find out more. I'm also happy to announce I have started to exercise - I have resistance bands I've started to use and double crunches.  Get ready folks!!!

Join our Reboot Revolution!!!

1 comment:

  1. Loved your YouTube videos but am new to all this. How can I start and what do I do?? You guys are an awesome inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete