Thursday, October 13, 2011

Day 55 -- "I Can't Drive 55!"

Good Evening Everyone,

I feel very blessed to be grounded with God - I have been struggling last couple of days emotionally and I believe its my reboot taking a toll on me - Thank God for Casey and others you came to my aid to walk me through what I was feeling. During this time inspiration has bloomed out of what felt like turmoil for me. Just a day or two ago a co-worker who haven't been really close to has been opening up and we have discussed the possibility that he will reboot. Mind you this person already works out but has been struggling to loose his weight.

I volunteered to make a batch of my now famous Carrot-Lime brew -
6 carrots large
2 apples of choice
1 lime
1/2 bunch of fresh mint
1 thumb of ginger

Taste test after taste test - people really enjoy my Carrot Lime brew -- might need to give it a new name - maybe Carrot Limeade. Anyway, he really enjoyed it and feels he could break his belief barrier and do a reboot maybe to start with a 10-day.  And with Joe Cross coming to town next week on 27th - I am going put out a sign up sheet at work and see how many people want to go check out the viewing of Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead and an awesome visit from Joe Cross for Q&A.

55 days and climbing although I know day 60 is approaching - I have already committed to another 15 days and that does not include my recovery period. Let's see 3 days for every day of fast 3 into 75 is what = 25 recovery period. Day 75 will end up on November 2nd  - nine days before my 40th birthday - putting my 25th day of recovery on Thanksgiving - yeah Turkey!!!!

Unofficially: Weight 288 and belly band at 47 inches -- I will not be denied - what a great gift to myself if I can be down to 260 by my birthday and maybe down another 10lbs by the end of recovery period.
My overall goal is get down to 220lbs - I know what needs to get done and just watching eating habits, my attitude and discipline is not enough - even with support -- I need to kick my head in and go work out.

Its go time -- what am I made of - Come on God help me go forward~~~

Juice on - Reboot Revolution!!!!

2 comments:

  1. You have been doing a remarkable job, not only inspiring others but just in the fact that you've taken this challenge. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed your videos and your blog. I hope you do well with your new reboot. I am on day one, hoping to lose some significant amount of weight and feel more healthy. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete