Monday, October 3, 2011

Days 44 & 45

Good Evening Juice Fans,

Losing weight can inspire others. It can also lead to major temptation. Another day of free cake at work, fumes of bacon and burgers and oh yes candy. Well, well, well. How much more can I take? 2 weeks to go for the end of 60 days and not at the weight I want -- happy that I'm officially at 285 down 43lbs from day one. That's awesome -- my excitement will be over the top when I jump over the 250 mark.


Life will get better -- I've been juicing my Carrot-lime juice all weekend long and into this week. I'm going to switch back to Mean Green for the rest of the week.

Join our Reboot Revolution and find new ways to get healthy.

1 comment:

  1. Keep your head up, it's almost over. You should be proud of how far you've come. Temptation will always be a part of life and you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete