Wednesday, August 31, 2011

End of Day 12 - Where's Brian?

Hi everyone - okay so why haven't I posted in 4 days. Well I'm quite embarrassed I actually concentrated at hitting company goals this week - and by the time I get home, I hit the couch dodge a pillow and fall asleep. Back to my juice crusade---

I feel full of energy - I"m not tired much and had energy will power to run up 3 flights of stairs at work. Now you maybe laughing right now - but seriously all the weight we collect over time affect not just us mentally or emotionally - how about physically - my knees and ankles have been taking serious pounding over the years.

Imagine this -- between 1991-1994 I was rowing on my college crew team - they ran me into the ground, I was in a healthy shape not in the pear shape I'm in now - which will soon be the past. Yeah Baby!!!

I messed up today and didn't get up earlier enough to make my 2 quarts of meals - so I had to improvise with a fruit smoothie minus any dairy products and a shot of wheat grass from LA Fitness - thanks guys it help just a bit - folks don't mess with your meals -- stay on track or face weight gain.

Super note for folks out there posting about weight gain after 30 or 60 reboots - guess what if you dive right back into the crappy food you were consuming before you will turn right back into crap!!! Give your body a break and slow down!!!!!!  I'm really excited this Saturday is day 15 -- 25% of journey completed -- get ready Freddy for me to be Skinny Mannnnnnn!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment