Saturday, September 10, 2011

End of Day 22

Okay so I know I haven't posted in a few days -- today was a good day ending a good week -- took another swim in Lake Lanier -- water was nice and got a decent workout swimming. Folks we have to keep our bodies moving somehow -- no exercise can risk bad circulation. Take a walk, jump in a lake and don't drown -- move, its called swimming.

Alright for some good updates -- had about 3-4 salads to compensate for lack of juicing on a couple of days this week including today. I'm down another 7 pounds from last Saturday and 1 inch off my belly -- leaving me at 294lbs and 49 inches all together I"m down 34lbs and 5 inches off the belly - Yeahhhh!!! No where near done here folks. still have 72lbs to go. We are approaching our 30 day - mid point of our 60 day reboot. Next Sunday will be officially 30 days and I"m speaking this out loud that I will be down to 282 by our 30 day mark - making it an officially 45 lbs in the first 30 days. Please do the math for me here - that means for the next 30 days I will need to knock out 60lbs - okay that may not happen, just remember we do have our 20 day recovery time and can do another shorter reboot on top to knock the last 15-20 lbs. I will be down to 220 for my birthday on 11/11/11. I will be down to a 36-38 waist. I will be wearing new clothes such as slimmer jeans, kakis, and new suit. I will be getting more toned. And yes ladies, I will be looking that much better for one special lady and only one special lady. Who will she be? Good question.

I wish I took a before picture -- the only one I can post is one with me and Mom -- anything is that I'm sitting down. I will have an updated picture of day 30.  I will be posting again on Sunday and will try to post more than a couple times a week.

PS I almost forgot. Friday night I purchased on behalf of both Casey and myself a new domain name for our upcoming website -- www.RebootRevolution.com  We will be posting updates on each of our blogs. Stay Tuned!!!

Juice On!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment