Tuesday, October 4, 2011

An Exciting Day 46

Only 14 days from day 60 -- can you believe? A better question, do YOU believe? Believe in what, yourself? In the power of God? In self discipline and desire? Do YOU believe?

I believe we can make a difference by our beliefs and putting our belief into action. My action was to start 60 day reboot and eliminate my extra pounds that I, and I alone tortured my body with. My actions are to change my life from my insides out. We can change. Maybe the President didn't make the changes we desired - but his words hold true. We have the power to make change.

We can change -- what?
How we live each day
What we say
How we treat others
What we put into our bodies
Who we associate with
What we read
How we interact with others

Why is it so important for us to recognize that we can change -- one person can stand up and make a difference. Like a pebble tossed in a pool of still water and watching the ripples it creates. Each ripple is a voice that carries our message and soon our ripples become waves of influence over large crowds and eventually into communities, counties, states and countries. We can make a difference -- our Reboot Revolution is more than just words its a lifestyle adjustment -- who will stand up and vote yes to change for yourself, your life, your health and your future.

I am not asking you to choose sides of our political arena - I am pleading with you to make a hard choice - pro life -- your life -- you have the power to save your life.

In a short few weeks I will be finishing my first book -- and when it gets published I hope to create some ripples that will turn to waves and make serious impact on your lives.

Your first drink of fresh juice makes an impact on you body and will create a ripple -- where will  you ripple go and who will you affect?

Juice on and join our Reboot Revolution!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment