Thursday, October 6, 2011

Days 47 & 48

It's amazing how well your immune system works when juicing - now it may not catch everything - but your healing rate increases and you will recover faster than the average Joe on the street. I went home sick today after seeing a doctor for my Flu symptoms. They were highly impressed of my juicing and recommended a couple of changes to my Mean Green recipe -- double up on the kale and add some grapefruit.

So today's recipe

1 1/2 bunch of Kale
1 whole lime
1/2 lemon
1 Pink Grapefruit
1 Red Delicious Apple
2 thumbs of Ginger
1 Cucumber

need to add another apple to this mix - grapefruit overpowered on the flavor - very tart!!

Feeling good. Still need to add some kind of physical activity.

I will update on Friday and look forward to our 7th installment on our video - going to do something totally different- enjoy the view.

Juice on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment