Sunday, October 9, 2011

Days 50 & 51

Okay my blogging crew - what's new? Had a couple more setbacks this last week. What kind of setbacks? Gained some weight back and have made of decision - no more raw, no more cheats - and will be extended my 60 day to 75 days. Starting tomorrow back to the gym for cardio and at home I will be getting into resistance bands.

Work out mania is going to start and we will see my new results -- final results will be posted on 11/8/11, which is 3 days before my 40th. Skinny man I will be!!!

My apologies in advance to our fans about this week's video. It will be posted by Tuesday - since both Casey and I were running around this weekend on a great adventure.

Other exciting news - gee do I have exciting news? Yeah I think I do or why did I bring it up? So the news is this - I'm on a quest and I will not be denied.

My juicing brothers and sisters -- take a stand and refuse to be denied what you want.

If that is to lose unwanted pounds then take charge of your life --I'm gonna move it move it, I'm gonna move it move it, I'm gonna MOVE IT!!!

If your stand is to improve your life by going back to school or getting a promotion at work then reach out and grab on to it - only you can prevent forest fires, only you -- -

Jump up and make it your life move forward -- be like the wheels on the bus go round and round -- that's forward motion which equals progress.

Juice on and join our Reboot Revolution!!!

1 comment:

  1. I hear you about the cheats and gaining back. I was doing great for 15 days of juice only then decided to "cheat a little" with raw food. That lead to cheating with regular food as well. I cheated for six days and gained back almost half the weight I lost. :-(

    I decided today to go back to 100% juice and when I do finally go off, I will be stict with a primary plant based diet!

    Good luck and keep juicing!

    ReplyDelete