Friday, August 26, 2011

End of Day 7

Another exciting and tough day at work. Although I'm rocking at sales this month, my fellow co-workers are making it very difficult for me to stay focused on what's important. A group went to an all you can eat Chinese restaurant today -- very tempting - vivid images flushed into my mind - orange chicken, spare ribs, egg rolls.. hmmm I know I'm stronger than that but more and more I get hit with bigger obstacles and I'm only on day 7.

The good news is that when I left for work earlier this morning I was wearing my plaid short - which are a size 50 - turned to face Casey and was like dude if I don't wear my belt these barely stay on. At lunch time I had to return home for my work security pass card. I got inside my house I took my belt off only to discover that my shorts dropped right off me and had to find another pair to wear. I"m loving that part. Clothes falling off me and shirts being too big.

After work I got an invite to join some co-workers at Montana's for drinks - which of course I cannot do either- it was nice enough to get the invite. All I ever wanted to do in life was to help others. Another reason why I"m excited about this blog - I hope others read and follow my blog. Whether someone does something to improve their life or inspires others to do it.  It's 920pm on Friday and I"m at home blogging -- normally I would be out playing poker - only thing is that poker leads to drinking, eating fried foods and spending time with some people I enjoy being with and others not so much. Of course I can continue typing away here or finish my book and get it ready for publish -

I can see myself healthy again -- skinny - in shape -- I have a vision - a vision is a dream written down as a goal that we actively pursue to make our reality.  What's your reality?

No comments:

Post a Comment