Saturday, August 20, 2011

Day 1 Officially over

Hello Fellow Rebooters,

Okay, so Casey and I jumped in today with Day 1. It was both an exciting and frustrating day. Both of us encountered things you just don't want to run in on when you are thinking about juice, juice, juice and by the way  and of course juice. Casey ended up hanging out at his Mom's with an awesome BBQ - had to pray up on that one. Me - I had errands to run to day before Sunday - which is all day serving day -- Normal stuff like do the laundry, pick up dry cleaning and get oil change for my Toyota. Wal-Mart always treats me right with servicing my car but today was not the day for wondering around the store.

Did you go into a Wally World today? Did you notice that every candy, snack and sugar filled item were on special sale today? Come on God help me out here!!! Why are you making me struggle? Of course I know the answer to that. Everything the Big Man puts things in our way - temptation, discipline issues, challenges, turmoil -- you know what I'm saying here - anytime we face problems - something very big and very awesome is around the corner.

Today we met our challenges head to head -- leaned on each other for support and rose to victory. I'm sure Sunday will go well too - Monday will be our real first challenge - facing our co-workers and being on the job.

So here are my starting details or stats:
Day 1   August 20th, 2011    at 1000am
Height 6'5
Weight: 328lbs
Belly Band: 54 inches

Just for giggles:
at 8pm same night I actually weighed in at 323lbs - I know wait for next Saturday - but hey let me dream a little here.

And in case you are wondering about what the heck a Belly Band is -- I sell for a living -- I fight for associations and build and  promote their industry and brands. When we publish a directory or magazine - we give one company the awesome opportunity to be the first to be seen with a wrap around promotion -- we call it a Belly Band -- and of course measuring our belly's today -- it felt like I was the publication with the wrapping. Hence the Belly Band measurement.

Stay tuned -- Casey and I are video taping once a week and will be updating our blogs with our weekly videos -- today's was so cool. We filmed while shopping at Super H-mart, making our next couple of batches of juice --love that Mean Green!!! and our weigh ins.

No comments:

Post a Comment