Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Day 2 - November 2nd - Hey look at that!

Hello everyone,

I have had a good day and officially down 7lbs since I restarted my reboot yesterday -- not to steal from Star Trek - but "on my continuing mission, to seek out lost pounds, ways to burn my fat and boldly go where I never have gone before -- skinny and healthy!!! Engage!!!

I have made up a new recipe that is pretty tasty

1 bunch kale
1 beet
1/2 lemon
1 cucumber
thumb of ginger
2 red delicious apples

Yesterday I had something close this -- which I have named Minty Sweet Beet.
6 carrots
1 cucumber
1/2 handful of mint
1 lime
thumb of ginger
2 granny apples

I also have an exciting announcement - I think I have mentioned some of my co-workers doing 1 week to 10 day reboots --One of my co-workers, Jacob watched my dvd of Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead and got excited. Went out and bought a juice machine and yes, started a 10 day reboot yesterday -- same time as my 30 day. And of course, the Reboot Revolutions grows once more.

Get excited -- I weighed in yesterday morning at 300lbs and weighed in today at 293lbs. 7lbs in two days -- 8 days to go to my 40th birthday -- 280lbs is looking very possible for 11/11/11 and 255lbs is looking very possible for 12/1/11.

Juice on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment